Welcome to the Skaterz Skating Rink & Entertainment Centre website
What our customers are saying
- ”Hi Casey, I very fearfully brought 5 children down to Skaterz this morning, and had a fabulous time! What a great business and fabulous staff you have. We received so much help and assistance, I just wanted to let you know. I am a business owner myself, and its always nice to hear a compliment rather than complaint! Not to mention the awesome tunes (Im sure I heard New Kids on The block while I was falling over..!). Thanks so much”
- ”Thank you Kara, Katie had the very best time possible, and you made it an awesome day for us her parents, her friends and for all the parents that so kindly bought their kids along. Thanks again, we’ll be back. Cheers Karen”
- ”We visited your venue on sat with our children, the kindness and patience and time your staff showed towards our children was amazing! Thanks for making our family outing experience pleasurable.”
- ”Wow, its been ALONG time since I have been here. The place has had a huge makeover with big windows letting light into the place. There is a nice are to sit and eat now, there was plenty of food available to purchase. The staff are friendly and helped when I wasn’t sure of my child’s foot size. A great fun place that I will be returning to soon.”
- ”I just wanted to thank you & Georgia for your help in making the school disco a wonderful night. The kids had a great time and loved the dancers (please thank the girls!) The parents also noted that the children’s behaviour was much improved from previous years and have credited the dancers for providing some structure and fun into the night.
Again, thank you (especially for changing dates!) & we will be in touch to lock in a date for next year!!!”
- ”I booked this for our Christmas breakup party because it’s so much fun! Good hot food, FRESH! Great music the latest and the old hits too, party lights and helpful staff to show you the way. Can’t wait! I love that its not just for kids here too, we weren’t the only Christmas party booked either”
- ”Best fun EVER! Now I’m…well… let’s say over 40…. and my partner and I decided to go and be big kids. Skating!! Fun!! Well, it really is until you realise you are OLD and not as co-ordinated as you once were. haha. A couple of ‘oopsies’ but we had so much fun! There were people of all ages, and the staff were very nice and tried very hard not to laugh at us! ”
- ”Wonderful staff, very helpful. I’ve been going for years and everyone is always very friendly. Great for kids (big and small) I’d definitely recommend getting some pads to stop painful bumps and bruises.”
- ”Skaterz is a great place for parties and also learning how to skate. It has some value deals and special offers that are great for the family.”
- ”I asked my 9 year old daughter what she thought of skaterz and this is what she said: “I LOVE SKATERZ I really like the games, the music and it is my favourite thing to do in the holidays
It is a very well run centre with plenty of support in learning to skate and a nice family feel. There is basic food, hot chips, icecreams, coffee etc and tables to sit at while the kids do their thing. There is a section for party groups, not sure of party prices. Their website has all the session times (which are different in term times versus school holidays) and prices.
Good old fashioned family fun, worth giving it a try.”